JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
The I.O.O.F. Home & Community Therapy Center has been providing quality care to North Iowa for over 100 years. Come see why we were voted the Best Nursing Home for 4 years in a row! Apply in person or fill out our application below.
Now Seeking: charge Nurse LPN or RN
Licensure Reimbursement after 6 months employment, Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401K Match, employee appreciation program, and more!
**Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License Required** Every other weekend required.
- Take appropriate action to ensure adequate staffing to provide resident care.
- Supervise and assess resident care and take appropriate action.
- Complete delegated tasks by Director of Nursing Services.
Now Seeking: Medication Aide
- Administer Medication.
- Supervise and observe patients.
- Assist Nursing Staff
- Flag prescription problems.
- Maintain Records
- Take vital signs.
Now Seeking: Beautician
- Must be a licensed beautician
- Ability to provide grooming services to meet to needs of a nursing home demographic
- Adhere to safety and sanitary protocols
- Hours vary (call for more information)
Now Seeking: Certified Nurse aides
Provides direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with facility policies and procedures. Reports residents’ needs and concerns promptly to a licensed nurse.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
License: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Now Seeking: Cook (Dietary)
- Prepare residents’ diets in accordance with diet orders and daily menus.
- Assist the food service supervisor to determine the amount and type of food necessary to prepare the daily menus.
- Monitor use of food to eliminate waste.
- Follow posted menus for food preparation.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.
-Generous Benefits Package
-401k Employer Match 10%
-35k Life insurance policy/10k for dependents
-Double time holiday pay
-Shift differential (2nd/3rd shift) along with 3.75 pick up pay for qualifying employees.
-PTO Accrual for part-time employees