JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
The I.O.O.F. Home & Community Therapy Center has been providing quality care to North Iowa for over 100 years. Come see why we were voted the Best Nursing Home for 4 years in a row! Apply in person or fill out our application below.
Now Seeking: charge Nurse LPN or RN
Licensure Reimbursement after 6 months employment, Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401K Match, employee appreciation program, and more!
**Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License Required** Every other weekend required.
- Take appropriate action to ensure adequate staffing to provide resident care.
- Supervise and assess resident care and take appropriate action.
- Complete delegated tasks by Director of Nursing Services.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $18 to $25.50 /hour
License: LPN or RN
Now Seeking Admissions COORDINATOR
Job Description: (Full-time)
Qualifications: Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa
Purpose of this position: To establish an effective system to gather resident information before and upon admission to assure proper placement of the resident. Also to identify from among the residents seeking admission for which the facility can provide adequate care. Also to assess resident’s physical and mental function and document data on minimum data set forms completely and accurately; document all additional assessments required completely and accurately; and determine appropriate referrals to other health care professionals; and to use the resident assessment protocols to determine whether to proceed or not to proceed.
Now Seeking: Certified Nurse aides
Provides direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with facility policies and procedures. Reports residents’ needs and concerns promptly to a licensed nurse.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.50 /hour
License: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Now Seeking: Cook (Dietary)
- Prepare residents’ diets in accordance with diet orders and daily menus.
- Assist the food service supervisor to determine the amount and type of food necessary to prepare the daily menus.
- Monitor use of food to eliminate waste.
- Follow posted menus for food preparation.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.